Hackensack Meridian Health | Various Projects
Hackensack, NJ & North Bergen, NJ
DMR is currently under contract with Hackensack Meridian Health for projects, or has recently completed projects, at Hackensack University Medical Center and Palisades Medical Center. These projects include:
• VP Purchasing Office – design services for the expansion of the VP of Finance’s office.
• Women's Hospital Flooring Replacement – replacement the flooring of all hallways and the two-story waiting area of the 4th floor of the Women’s and Children’s Hospital. The project required a complex phasing plan as the facility to remain in full operation, including operating rooms, while the project was completed.
• Essex MOB Geriatric Exam Room Conversion at Medical Office Building – design services for an interior renovation of the geriatric office.
• Johnson Hall – interior design services to accommodate for the addition of two conference rooms in Johnson Hall, a historic structure, and the oldest building on the Hackensack campus.
• Auditorium, Conference Room and Lobby at Hekemian Building – DMR is currently designing space upgrades which included new finishes and furniture in each space. The project was important to the hospital as the auditorium and lobby serve as the hospital’s main auditorium, with the lobby often serving as a gathering space for pre-function activities, food service during events and as a general gathering area. The lobby will also function as the main entrance to all staff after the hospital completes a shuttle re-routing project.
• Urology – design services for the reconfiguration of the urology outpatient office to reconfigure exam and consultation rooms and an expanded reception area.
• Nephrology & Hypertension Office at Medical Office Building – design services for an interior renovation of the former HUMC foundation office into exam rooms, offices, lab, waiting and reception area and other medical office amenities.
• Maternity Unit Upgrade at Palisades Medical Center – interiors upgrades to refresh the maternity unit, which includes labor and delivery rooms, post-partum rooms, in-patient rooms, nurse’s station, family waiting room and other interior hallways and areas.